In this episode of the Brisbane Property Podcast, Scott and Melinda provide a detailed review of the data and on-the-ground observations for a comprehensive Brisbane Property Market Update for February 2023.
Topics discussed in this episode include:
- Lending data trends and observations
- Auction clearance rates in Brisbane
- Sales Volumes in Brisbane
- Dwelling Values by price segments in Brisbane
- Listing Volumes in Brisbane
- Dwelling Value changes in Brisbane
- House value changes in Brisbane
- Unit value changes in Brisbane
- Rental Vacancy Rates in Brisbane
- Gross Yields in Brisbane
- Rent growth in Brisbane
- What we are seeing on the ground at auctions and open homes across Brisbane?
We hope you enjoy this episode, and please don’t forget to leave us a review if you are enjoying our content! Enquire about our Brisbane Buyer’s Agency services for Investors and Home Buyers, please click HERE.
Learn more about your hosts, Melinda and Scott Jennison at www.streamlineproperty.com.au