This week we answer some more questions sent in by our listeners in relation to Brisbane Property.
Some of the topics covered include:
- Are Buyer’s Agent’s Fees Tax deductible?
- Choosing a builder for your value add work
- How many properties are selling off market?
- Can I rely on a building and Pest report provided by a Sales Agent?
- Why don’t Sales Agents provide price guides in Brisbane?
- Is now a good time to buy in Brisbane?
We hope you enjoy this episode and if you would like your question answered in a future episode, please email us at email@example.com.
Learn more about your hosts, Scott & Melinda Jennison, at www.streamlineproperty.com.au