In this episode of the Brisbane Property Podcast, it’s question and answer time again!
This week we talk through some of the questions that have been sent through from our listeners. We cover a lot in this episode, including:
- I want to buy a property in Brisbane that targets high capital growth, what budget do I need in the current market?
- I’ve been looking to buy a property in Brisbane for the last four months and I’ve noticed that very few properties have a price guide?
- Do you think property prices in Brisbane will fall once interest rates start to increase?
- If I have a budget between $600,000 and $700,000 to buy an investment in Brisbane, where is the best place to buy?
- Can I still buy in a blue-chip area in Brisbane if I have a budget of around $1,500,000
Enquire about our Brisbane Buyer’s Agency services for Investors and Home Buyers, please click HERE.
Learn more about your hosts, Melinda and Scott Jennison at www.streamlineproperty.com.au