Investment property buyers agents
Purchasing an investment property in Brisbane is no easy feat. It requires local knowledge to ensure you are buying in locations that deliver on your capital growth and rental yield requirements. And it requires expert investment property help to find the right property available at the right time.
To meet those goals we use a bespoke, customised approach. When it comes to using an expert investment property buyers agent, there should NEVER be a one-size-fits all approach. Your investment strategy should always match your tax and finance strategy and goals as well.
Why use an investment property buyers agent?
An investment property buyers agent is your representative on the ground.
We take the time to understand your investment needs and goals. We use our extensive contact list to find you suitable on and off-site properties. And we inspect every property on your behalf.
Selecting a Brisbane investment property based on numbers alone can be a big mistake. As expert buyer’s agents and qualified property investment advisors (QPIAs), we’ll help you understand the pros and cons of every property you consider as well as understand your own position and investment goals.
- Defining your investment goals
- Confirming your investment time frames
- Evaluating your risk appetite
- Understanding your exit strategies
- Developing a property plan
- Understanding the different investment strategies available
- Tailoring an investment strategy to your unique needs
- Aligning your investment strategy with your tax and finance strategy
- The impact of the location and quality of the dwelling
- The rental return both now and in the future
- The potential future maintenance costs
We know Brisbane property better than anyone
The Streamline Property Buyers difference
Our Brisbane buyers agents are the best of the best. We know Brisbane property better than anyone. And we’ll only recommend locations that we know will achieve the goals you set for yourself.
We take the time to understand your investment goals and your risk appetite. And only then do we plan a full strategy session with one of our in-house QPIAs. Our strategy sessions take into account your needs, the market, the environment and local infrastructure.
Our suggestions and strategic buyers agents advice:
- Are backed by historical data and future potential
- Consider the supply and demand metrics that cause price movement in local property markets
- Consider what is happening in local suburbs that may impact future growth
- Take into account the infrastructure being built
- Understand what suburbs will look like in the future, based on the ‘invisible’ things you cannot see such as local government planning schemes
We pride ourselves on our professional approach. We strive for excellence in raising the professional standards of the property investment industry. In doing so, we adhere to a code of conduct and have obtained professional accreditation through the QPIA® Training Program.
Property Investment Professionals of Australia
The property investment advice industry in Australia is not regulated. So there are a lot of property spruikers selling or recommending inferior properties to mum and dad investors.
In fact, many of our clients have come to us because they have previously made poor investment choices off the back of ill-informed advice from so-called property investment advisors.
As members of Property Investment Professionals of Australia (PIPA), our investment property buyers agent team operates under a strict code of conduct. This means you can be confident in the recommendations and advice we give.
Additionally, we are property investors ourselves. We have been in the same shoes that you’re in right now. And we know how to build a property portfolio from the ground up. That means we’re in an excellent position to give you professional property investment advice.
Buying a development site
Buying a development site in Brisbane can be quite competitive.
There are a lot of developers looking for the right sites. Many A-Grade opportunities are transacting off-market, which means if you are waiting for sites to be listed online, then you may be missing out on a lot of opportunities.
We can help.
Whether you’re interested in splitter blocks or newly released land, we have the connections and the know-how to get you just the right property for your new development.